Get the most out of your functional fitness workout
- Improved functional strength. Kettlebell workouts involve using everyday movements that mimic everyday life activities such as lifting heavy bags, pulling open heavy doors, and reaching things that are up high.
- Both cardio and strength. While significantly improving your strength, you’re also getting a solid cardio workout with kettlebells.
- Improved range of motion. Large movements with kettlebells help loosen up the joints and maintain flexibility, which reduces the risk of injury.
- Great for squats, snatches, cleans and jerks
- Perfect weights for the beginner to advance athlete